When looking for an awesome pastime activity while at home, taking surveys might be a good option. You can spend your free time while earning extra cash to sort out some of your bills. The world of paid surveys is rapidly going, and a lot more people are getting paid for being opinionated. There are a lot of companies out there that are willing to compensate you for sharing your opinions. One of them is Opinion Square.
Opinion Square is a market research subsidiary of comScore, Inc. and operated by TMRG, Inc. synonymous with helping many companies gain deeper insights on consumer trends and patterns. The community boasts of over 2 million members coming from the US and Canada. You can register as a member to be part of this community and earn cash for opinion on different topics like consumer products, health care, retail, automotive and travel.Pros
- Free sign up.
- You can choose from a wide range of rewards.
- Membership isn’t limited to Canadian and US citizens.
- It’s a chance to increase your survey frequency.
- Quick and simple sign-up process.
- You have a chance of winning $100, 000 on sweepstakes.
- Not all the rewards available are in the form of cash.
- If you don’t install the software, you will get low online survey invitations.
Things to Consider before Joining Opinion Square
There are a few things that you should consider even as you think of becoming a member on Opinion Square. Some of them are:
- You may need to download their software and provide your name, email or phone if you want more survey gigs and rewards.
- You don’t have to focus on surveys only, you can take advantage of other opportunities on the site.
Features and Benefits of Opinion Square Review
How It Works
Once you sign up on OpinionSquare, they will use the information you’re provided on your demographic profile and your internet activity to determine the frequency and the type of online surveys and rewards you receive.
However, for you to get the most out of Opinion Square’s service, you will have to install their internet activity tracking software. The platform uses the software to assign to you surveys and rewards. Therefore, they save you the time of answering screening questions on topics irrelevant to your field. The surveys you ultimately receive will be in your area of interest with incredible rewards and cash. It could be in automotive, retail, healthcare, consumer products, travel or financial services.
You may need to note that inasmuch as the platform isn’t limited to Canadian and US citizens only, members from other countries are less likely to get survey invitations as many times as US and Canadian citizens. This means that the rewards pool for members outside of these countries greatly reduces. Furthermore, you don’t have to install the tracking software, but you may need to for you to increase the frequency of surveys you receive significantly. You are always at liberty to reject any surveys you receive if you don’t want to participate in them.
How to Get Paid at Opinion Square
There are multiple ways to earn cash on the platform. In this Opinionsquare review, you can find these different methods.
- Completing Online Surveys : When you become a member on OpinionSquare, you immediately become eligible for receiving 3 to 4 surveys per month to earn you cash rewards. Every time you participate in a survey, you get rewarded with tokens or points. You can use these tokens to play games online, where you can accrue points to spend on different prizes. You can choose your desired prize from the categories available. These categories include electronics, gift cards, sports and fitness merchandise, home appliances and more. There are up to 20,000 reward items available.
- Sweepstakes : Opinion Square also offers a range of sweepstakes that you can participate in. You can play Instant Win Game Link sweepstakes that allow you to win $50, $2,500 or $5,000. Two players have a monthly guaranteed win of $50 from the sweepstakes. Furthermore, with every survey you take, you get an entry to win $100,000 in the sweepstakes.
- Play Online Games : You can also use the token rewards you receive when you take surveys to play online games. From these games, you can also collect more redeemable points for rewards.
- Web Surfing and Watching TV : You can also choose to share your binging habits and patterns with the platform and get rewards for it. The same applies if you also share your web surfing experiences. You only need to download the web browsing extension. These activities can also help you receive more surveys.
There are also special surveys that can earn you gift cards or cash. Once your account has a threshold of 1,500 points, you can go ahead and request a $5 Amazon e-gift card. Furthermore, 2,500 points can get you a $10 Amazon, Kmart or Walmart gift certificate.
According to many Opinion Square reviews I have come across while scouring the internet, Opinion Square is one of the better survey sites by far. It has a great reward system for sharing your opinions and help somebody make a positive change in their products or services. They have a massive collection of over 21,000 reward options waiting for members to win. In my opinion, Opinion Square is a legit company.
Opinion Square Alternatives
Some of the best alternatives for Opinion Square are:
- SaySo : It is also an incredible survey site that lets you earns for sharing your opinion. What stands out about the survey site is the fact that you can channel your rewards to charities. You can touch somebody else’s life.
- LifePoints : This platform exists as a result of merging several different established survey sites. Therefore, it is a trustworthy site for earning cash from the comfort of your home. It is among the best survey sites in the industry.
- MySoapBox : Although it is a relatively new survey platform to earn cash, it can serve you well. You will get the opportunity to earn rewards for being opinionated during your free time. The platform features a wide range of survey topics you can take; thus, it will be up to you to choose your field of proficiency.
Opinion Square is a reasonably legitimate site that offers you the chance to earn points or reward for sharing your opinion on different topics, ranging from retail to healthcare and many others. Although you don’t receive payment in cash, you can take advantage of the gift cards to do some minor shopping at home. However, a great alternative to OpinionSquare is LifePoints, if you are looking to boost your earnings. Remember to give this review a thumbs-up.