TelltheBell – Taco Bell Customer Survey Guides at www.TelltheBell.com
TelltheBell is an American restaurant that you must have been many of times and tried its various menu like tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos. Thus if you are getting $500 sweepstakes or coupon codes for reviewing the stuff and even the service you received, wouldn’t you take part in such survey??
Of course yes, Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey is the survey feedback place where the customers can share their good or bad experience. By doing so the company can improve their services relevant to their customers’ reviews. And believe me, the management department of the company goes through such feedbacks so that they can develop more according to the customers’ demand.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is an American food restaurant that was founded on March 21, 1962Downey, California. The founder of Taco Bell is Glen Bell and it has its headquarter at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, California, the U.S. By the year of 2018, Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year at 7,000 restaurants, more than 80 percent of which are owned and operated by independent franchisees and licensees.
The restaurants serve a variety of foods that include tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, novelty and specialty items, and a variety of “value menu” items. If you are one of the food lovers and love to eat at Taco Bell then you must participate in TellTheBell customer satisfaction survey.
Taco Bell Survey Requirements:
- You need 16-digit survey code, which is present on your TacoBell survey receipt.
- Any device such as laptop or mobile that have internet access.
- Your age must be more than 18.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish language.
Tell The Bell Survey Rules
Here are the key rules about TellTheBell Survey.
- You must have legal residence in the United States to participate in the sweepstakes.
- You must be at least 18-years old.
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish Language.
- The total number of entry Periods.
- There are 13 entry periods and using one Tell The Bell survey receipt you can only take part in one entry period.
- You need to revisit Taco Bell for another survey receipt.
- Workers of the TacoBell or Released Parties cannot take part in the survey.
Taco Bell Survey Rewards:
Customers who take part in the TelltheBell survey are usually qualified to win a sweepstakes prize of $500. The qualified participants who completed the survey, four lucky winners will be drawn during each sweepstakes entry period.
TellTheBell Survey Using Mail Method
To enter Tell The Bell Survey using Mail you need:
- Email Address
- DOB(dd/mm/yy yy)
- Zip Code
- Street Address
- State and City
TellTheBell Survey Steps
- Visit the survey site at Official Page.
- You will find a sample receipt on the right side of your screen and a welcome message that will guide to proceed further with the survey process.
- Enter the 16-digit survey code printed on your receipt and click start.
- Answer a series of a questionnaire about your visit to the Taco Bell where you got your survey invitation.
Question # 1 First Taco Bell will ask you to rate Your Overall Satisfaction with experience at Taco Bell Question # 2 Order-type i.e. Drive-Thru, Dine-In or Take Away. Question # 3 The appearance of your food.
The cleanliness of the restaurant
The speed of the services
The accuracy of your order
The portion size of your order
Question # 4 Highly Satisfied or Highly Dissatisfied with Taco Bell. Question # 5 You’ll be asked if you faced any problems during the last visit at Taco Bell. Question # 6 Recommend Taco Bell to someone in the next 30 days. Question # 7 Your taco was full or not. And you have to rate some of the aspects related to the Food you ate at Taco Bell. Question # 8 You’re a legal resident of USA and are 18 years old and if you are then you may enter the Tellthebell $500 Sweepstakes. Question # 9 Enter your personal information i.e. First Name, Last Name, Phone No. Enter the information to receive 1 eligible entry in the $500 sweepstakes and to get notified in case you’re the winner.
You will receive a message about the sweepstakes. You can click on the link at the bottom of the page to view the official sweepstakes rules. You can know more about tellthebell survey here also.
Contact Taco Bell
For any tell the bell complaint, use the following information to contact Taco Bell.
- Taco bell customer service number: 1 (800) 822-6235
- Taco Bell Headquarters: 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618
- Email: https://www.tacobell.com/contact-us
Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey is the place where you can take a survey. After using this link you can complete the survey and rate the company according to your experience. If you have any questions you can ask it in the comment section below
Also, see more survey:
- Dollartree Customer Satisfaction Survey
- New York and Company Survey Guide
- Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Firestone Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Petsmart Client Survey Guide